b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

Junis hage: Men Must Know Cancer In Men

Rabu, 27 Februari 2013

Men Must Know Cancer In Men

Who says only attack cancer in women? the men also you should know the signs.

Men are bad lifestyle are more prone to cancer than women. It was raised by the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF).

Because of that, like women, men also need to know the symptoms of the cancer that can be experienced. The knowledge is not to make him anxious or scared. But, a good anticipation. Disturbances that had probably underestimated, it could be a sign of cancer in the body of a man.

As quoted from Methods Of Healing, the problem of physical fatigue, chronic cough, skin changes, difficulty swallowing, indigestion, until urination problems, if it lasts a long time, should not be underestimated, and consult a physician.

These symptoms:

Fatigue
You know, people often feel tired despite rest, chances are it is a symptom of cancer in the body. Clearly, fatigue is caused by other health problems. Sense of fatigue can often occur after cancer has spread.

However, according to the American Cancer Society, fatigue can occur at an early stage, such as the case of leukemia, colon cancer or stomach cancer.
If you often feel very tired, you should immediately consult a doctor. Your doctor will evaluate your health and explain what issues matter as well as how to solve it.

Persistent cough
Cough is a common symptom when the flu or allergies. However, if prolonged or persistent cough for more than three weeks, it should not be overlooked. Besides can indicate other health problems, such as bronchitis, these conditions can also be a sign of cancer cells growing in the body.

If this occurs, consult a lung health. The aim is to ascertain whether the lungs working properly. For smokers, the doctor will probably recommend radiographic examination.
Difficulty swallowing
"Some men may have difficulty swallowing. Condition should not be considered reasonable. Difficulty swallowing could be a sign of gastrointestinal cancer or esophageal cancer," says health expert, Dr. Lichtenfeld.

If you experience this problem, do not let it drag on. Instead, immediately consult a doctor. Your doctor will recommend that an ultrasound examination, endoscopy or other tests to find the cause of health problems.

Indigestion
Often experience indigestion could be a sign of cancer of the throat, esophagus or stomach. Therefore, if they had a digestive problem that lasts long enough, do not hesitate to see a doctor.

Through the medical examination, the doctor will determine the cause of the problem. Then, the doctor will help treatment is required.
Skin changes
"You have to be careful, not just when there is a change of moles you have, but also changes in skin color," said Dr. Mary Daly of Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia. The dermatologist said that if they have seen the change, do not wait more than a week to go to the doctor.

There are changes in the mouth
For smokers, you should be careful with the appearance of white spots in the mouth or tongue area. These changes may indicate a precancerous leukoplakia or areas that may develop into oral cancer. If you see it, you should immediately go to the doctor. The doctor will check to detect the possible presence of disease.

Problems urinating
This disorder is often related to age. Men always feel the urge to urinate. In fact, they have a feeling the bladder is never empty. If the problem is more troublesome, consult your doctor. The doctor will check whether the prostate gland problems. Your doctor may also recommend blood tests to check the levels of prostate specific antigen or PSA.

4 komentar:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    BalasHapus
  2. Good day everyone, it's hard to believe that herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, I have to spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that I was waiting for death to come because I was broke, one day I hard about this great man called Dr. Abolo who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and cancer cure, I decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied to my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared herbal medicine and he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that in 4-6 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, I took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check-up, and I went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus-negative, and my son and I thought it was a joke, I went to another hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are a herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him on his Email@ draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him on his whatSApp number +234744725611
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. WILLIAMS CAN CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    .

    BalasHapus